Join Our Team
Elliff Motors in Harlingen is currently hiring for the follow position:
Service Advisor/ Service Writer
If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs.
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all issues and potential problems
- Compensation is based on experience and commensurate.
- Medical /Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
- Equal .Opportunity Employer
Since 1944, Elliff Motors has been a family owned and operated automobile dealerships. We have been the largest independent used car dealership in the valley. We sell a wide selection of good quality used cars, trucks, and suvs. We also sell utility, cargo, stock, and gooseneck trailers; as well as Polaris off-road atv’s and side by sides. We strive to give the best customer service before and after the sale. If you have any questions feel free to call Tom Anderson (956)423-3434, or stop by and fill out an application..